- Duration: 4 hours
- Location: Sounion - Athens Riviera
- Available Seat: up to 7 passengers
- Price: half day
- SITES: Sounion – Athens Riviera
- DURATION: 4 hours (half day)
- AVAILABLE SEATS: up to 7 passengers
- VEHICLE: Mercedes V-Class Lux Minivan
An excellent choice for an afternoon tour – one of the best sunsets in Greece, or morning – you can tell the strategical importance of its location. Either way, expect your cameras to max out.
Did you know: when visiting the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, you are standing at the south-eastern part of mainland Europe!
We kick off from your hotel in Athens and take a coastal drive to Sounion, where you will visit the famous Temple of Poseidon. The sunset view is immaculate! At the sight of this view, we tell you all about king Aegeus & the myth that gave Aegean Sea its name.
On the way back, we stop for dinner by the sea at the local taverns.
The tour lasts 4 hours in total.
Contact us for a quote!
Looking forward to having you aboard.